Benefits of the PT-DZ16K
1. Splendid images from a compact body
- Panasonic’s unique quad-lamp system, with its high-power lamps, has helped to make the body compact while providing an astounding 16,000 lm of brightness
- Compact size, light weight and low operating noise let the PT-DZ16K suit more applications
- The dynamic iris achieves a high contrast ratio of 10,000:1
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings depth and clarity to details
- System Daylight View 2 enhances color perception with no need to turn off the lights
- The DICOM Simulation mode*
- A waveform monitor function
- Fine-adjustable color temperature.
- Full 10-bit signal processing
- Advanced technologies for excellent image quality: 3D color management system, HD IP conversion, Digital noise reduction, Dynamic sharpness control
2. High reliability and low TCO with easy maintenance
- Up to 3,000-hour** lamp replacement cycle
- The four-lamp system allows the projector to keep working even if a lamp should fail. The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection
- Environment-friendly, low power consumption of approx. 2,150 W
- Easy lamp replacement from the rear
- Panasonic’s original optical engine and liquid cooling system minimize the hassle of maintenance
- Liquid cooling system allows use in ambient temperatures from 0 °C to 45 °C (from 32 °F to 113 °F)*** with a compact body and quiet operation
- A dust-resistant cabinet and new, reusable “Eco Filter” that needs no replacement for 12,000 hours**** protect optical components from dust
- Optional Smoke Cut Filter ET-SFR510 available
3. System and installation flexibility with diverse functions
- A lens-centered design, a wide range of optional lenses, powered H/V-lens shift, and flexible vertical 360-degree installation
- Lens memory function
- Lens lock function to secure the lens installation condition
- Mechanical lens shutter with fade in/out effect
- The Multi-Unit Brightness Control function
- The Multi-Screen Support System: Edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processor
- The Geometric Adjustment function
- Abundant terminals, including SDI (3G/HD/SD), DVI-D and HDMI inputs
- P-in-P function
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software optionally available
- A Scheduling function.
- Art-Net compatible
- Carefully manufactured at the Panasonic factory in Japan, under strict quality control
*1 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
*2 The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
*3 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE
(for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level).
When the projector is used with the ET-SFR510 Smoke Cut Filter, the operating temperature range is 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F),
and the projector cannot be used in places at high altitude.
*4 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.