Projektor JVC DLA-RS1X
|Czas realizacji zamówienia do||4 dni|
JVC's multiple award-winning projector has been upgraded!Experience the awesome quality of 1080p images with native 15,000 to 1 contrast. The DLA-RS1X is a breakthrough home theater projector that uses three 1920 x 1080p D-ILA chips that film-like theater quality images into your living room. JVC's proprietary display technology achieves an incredible 15,000:1 native contrast ratio without using a dynamic iris or other artificial means of enhancement. Upgraded from its industry leading predecessor, the RS1X now includes two inputs with HDMI 1.3 connectivity. The new RS1X now allows you to perform sophisticated gamma settings, letting you optimize the projector for a variety of viewing conditions.
- Native 1920 x 1080 resolution
- D-ILA™ Three Chip technology
- 15,000: 1 High Contrast Ratio without using Iris by new optical engine
- Outstanding Gray-scale reproduction
- Wide Lens Shift Range (V: 80%, H: 34%)
- Zoom Lens with 2 times Throw Ratio (1.4:1-2.8:1)
- Various Input Signals (2x HDMI 1.3, Composite, S-Video, Component)
- User customizable gamma settings
- Low Fan Noise only (27dB)
- Sleek black cabinet with black non-reflective front panel
The DLA-RS1X can be used in a variety of room environments due to its adjustable 80% vertical and 34% horizontal shift lens. The manual zoom lens has a range of 1.4:1 ∼ 2.8:1, making it suitable for screens up to 200 inches wide in a typical home theater. The projector is finished in a sleek black cabinet with a non-reflective front panel to eliminate light reflections onto the projection screen. The unit can be externally operated by popular home theater automation contollers via its RS-232 port.
The DLA-RS1X is the upgraded version of the DLA-RS1U which was awarded numerous industry accolades including: