Ekran Elite Screens Aeon EDGE FREE ALR AR100DHD5
The CineGrey 5D® is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D® is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it’s an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D® increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D® is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
CineGrey 5D® Gain Chart
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- Polarized 3D material
- Contrast enhancement and superb color balance
- Angular reflective
- Ambient Light Rejecting
- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Counters wash-out effect from ambient light
- Lower cost than higher end matte white or gray screen products
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Material stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
ALR Material Tip
Projector Placement for Angular-Reflective Screen
Notice to Installer:
Please use the following installation instructions to obtain superior optical performance from the ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) Screen.
- Angular-Reflective material is not compatible with ultra/short-throw projectors
- Minimum lens throw ratio 1.5x image width
- Ambient light must not come from the same direction as the projector
Since angular-reflective means that the projected image will reflect at the mirror-opposite angle, it is important to position the projector so that the viewer will get the best possible image.
- Step 1: Establish the general “eye level” of the viewers
- Step 2: Set the appropriate projection level
- Step 3: Adjust the screen height level and projection angle
Input Angle (A) = Output Angle (B) aligns with the viewer’s angle